It is when something goes wrong that you rely heavily on your broker. Unfortunately, this is where many clients are left exposed. The primary purpose of purchasing insurance cover is that when a loss occurs your insurers will deliver a fast and fair settlement.
We believe that you should not have to manage your claims alone. For larger claims, we visit onsite as well as attending loss adjuster meetings to support you.
Our independence means that we don’t work for insurers – our sole aim is to get you back in business as swiftly and painlessly as possible.
Our team are highly qualified, professional with vast claims experience and we pride ourselves on being up to date on all current claims and insurance legislation and more importantly working with you to ensure you don’t come across the following hurdles when you have a claim.
- Have you ever submitted a claim and had it delayed or even lost?
- Have you ever been confused over policy wording and the interpretation of it when you need to claim?
- Can you ever get to speak to the same person twice?
We have the expertise and knowledge to advise and assist on all types of claims, from smaller incidents through to large complex cases so you can rest assured that when you need your insurance to deliver, our team are on the case for you.
We will provide you with help and guidance in all aspects of claims by:
- Discussing the details of the claim and how your policy will respond
- Advising on the best way forward
- Negotiating with insurers to achieve the best possible settlement and decision on liability
- Supporting you throughout the life of the claim
In the constantly changing and litigious commercial claims environment, Wilson Insurance Brokers continue to offer innovative and effective solutions to claims issues that our clients face.
For all claims, call Wilson Insurance Brokers Claims on +44 28677 23366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org