From some of the UK’s and Irelands largest construction projects through to small independent building firms and sole traders, the associated insurance risks are varied. Working with you to understand your business, we will tailor an insurance solution to your unique needs.
With experience in the construction insurance industry for more than 25 years, we understand the huge range of pressures on the industry – from the economic environment including material costs and labour, to regulatory and planning changes, environmental and sustainable building concerns.
Using our expert knowledge coupled with our commitment to the very best standards of customer service, we draw upon a range of insurances to build bespoke annual insurance solutions for clients across the industry, including;
- General Construction/Building Contractors
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Groundwork Contractors
- Piling and Ground Engineering Contractors
- Plant Hire Companies and Associations
- Property Developers and House Builders
- Recruitment and Labour Supply
- Roofing Contractors.
- Demolition Contractors
- Scaffolding Contractors.
- Electrical Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Carpentry Contractors to name a few
We are specialist insurance brokers, dealing primarily with insurance for contractors, and quite simply, we understand your needs, talk your language and provide a level of expertise you will not find anywhere else.
The very foundation of our business is the service we provide to our clients. We understand that when you need something, you need it immediately, and that’s what we provide. Whatever the size of your business, you will receive the same level of professional and personal service wherever you are in the country.
Specialist Insurance Covers for the Construction Industry:
- Protecting your Legal Liabilities including Employers and Public Liability Insurances
- Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Own and Hired In Plant Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Performance Bonds
- Specialist JCT 6.5.1 / 21.2.1 Non Negligence Insurance
- Joint Names Contract Works & Fire Insurance
- Commercial & Residential Buildings Warranties/Latent Defects
- Cyber & Commercial Crime Insurance