Our specialists help find the best cover for your belongings and home contents. The right policy for you, at the right price ….
At Wilson Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves on our truly personal service. We provide great value car insurance by finding the right policy to fit your individual requirements. Our select panel of high quality insurers and our expert helpful advisors help save you time and money.
In partnership with Dickson & Co, one of Northern Irelands leading brokers, we can deliver great value to our clients. Every year our team of dedicated and experience staff help our new and existing customers get the right home insurance cover at the right price, and all back up by a friendly and helpful service.
Home insurance can be quite complex, but at Wilson Insurance we make it easier by:
- Understanding your needs
- Finding you the right policy
- Working with a carefully selected panel of high quality insurers
- Making sure you are properly covered for any accident or claim
- Providing access to friendly and qualified advisors
- Saving you time and money
Every home is different so the best protection is tailored to your specific needs. At Wilson Insurance Brokers we provide home insurance for customers, covering all kinds of houses.
Those who value insurance as much as the value of their home often need a little safeguarding – after all, peace of mind is priceless.
Our team of insurance specialists, can help find you the cover that’s just right for you – at a great value price for buildings, contents or combined cover with the following covers available:
- Building Insurance – Cover for your property for repair or rebuild following a claim e.g. fire, flood etc
- Contents Insurance – Covers damage or theft of contents within your property.
- Accidental Damage Insurance – Extra cover for accidental damage. E.g. spilling wine on carpets
- Personal Belongings Cover – Cover for personal belongings whilst out of home. E.g. watches, clothes, electronics, etc
- Contents in the Garden – Cover for items in the garden. E.g. garden furniture, ornaments, etc
- Family Legal Cover – Cover for legal expenses for a variety of legal disputes e.g. personal injury, consumers disputes, etc
- Alternative Accommodation – Cover for alternative accommodation in the event your property is uninhabitable following a claim.
Should you ever need to make a claim our friendly advisors are here to help and support you every step of the process.
- When obtaining a homeowners insurance quote, it is important to compare on a like for like basis. Many of the companies that promise cheap home insurance will do so by stripping out covers and applying large excesses and low limits leaving limited cover.
- When stating the sums insured for your buildings it should be for the estimated rebuild cost of the property rather than the market value. Providing a correct sum insured will mean you do not pay inflated premium.
- Make sure you are not underinsured as in the event of a claim your insurer will reduce the claim amount proportionately to the % you are underinsured against the true rebuild cost or contents insured.
- If there are any changes in circumstances to your property (e.g. undertaking renovation, letting out rooms or becomes unoccupied) you should let your insurance provider know as claims may be invalidated if they are unaware. If in doubt, speak to one of our specialist advisers.
Saving you time, money and hassle. Making insurance easy ….