Transportation and Haulage Insurance
Whether you operate a small number of vehicles or a large commercial fleet, we can arrange bespoke insurance tailored to your exact needs at competitive rates.
We have many years experience arranging insurance for a diverse range of fleet customers and can arrange cover for all types of fleet, ranging from just one vehicle up to hundreds, including cars, vans, trucks or plant.
Whatever type of business you are involved in, whether haulage, self-drive, private hire or your own goods business, we can secure bespoke insurance from a specialist fleet provider, ensuring your drivers and vehicles are totally protected against all eventualities.
Wilson Insurance Brokers can arrange tailored policies for any size of fleet and risk profile including:
- Haulage Fleets – including Carriage of Hazardous Goods and Foreign Use
- Taxis – Private Hire or Public Hire
- Distressed risks with a high incidence of claims
- Young and/or inexperienced drivers
- High Value Vehicles
- High Gross Vehicle Weights
Specialist Insurance Covers for the Haulage Industry:
- Motor Road Risks including Trailer Cover
- Protecting your Legal Liabilities including Employers and Public Liability Insurances
- Import and Export Specialists
- Buildings, Trade Contents, Tools, Machinery, Computer Equipment, Stock, Fixtures & Fittings. Total protection for losses including Accidental Damage.
- Plant & Forklift Covers including Statutory Inspection obligations
- Stock or Goods in Transit, Money Cover
- Business Interruption (including Specialist Extensions)
- Specialist nice covers (e.g. Aviation or Automobile Cover)
- Business Interruption Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Cyber & Commercial Crime Insurance
- Single or multiple site locations
Why use Wilson Insurance Brokers for your Fleet Insurance?
Wilson Insurance Brokers has the ability to place just about every conceivable fleet risk – ranging from the more straightforward vans and cars visiting customers premises to heavy goods vehicles travelling throughout the UK and Europe.
We provide risk management services to help reduce claims and can assist in arranging driver training together with telematics and camera systems for your fleet.
Wilson Insurance Brokers personable claims service will help your business in its time of need. We will handle your claim from the first notice until its satisfactory conclusion – keeping you informed of progress throughout. If you are an existing fleet policyholder, does your insurance provider do the following?
- Conduct all communications on your behalf with your insurance company
- Speak directly to your driver in order to obtain a clear description of the accident circumstances
- Ensure prompt recovery of your damaged vehicle
- Arrange repair inspections with motor engineers and obtain prompt repair authority
- Arrange, where possible, a replacement vehicle for the duration of the repairs
- In the event of a total loss, negotiate fair settlement on your behalf
- Actively engage in the pursuit of uninsured losses such as the policy excess or loss of earnings
Claims which remain outstanding for long periods, regardless of blame, can affect the cost of a motor fleet policy. Therefore, Wilson Insurance Brokers place significant emphasis, including pressure on our clients insurers, to close claims as quickly as possible. We can provide our clients periodic claims reviews which include risk warning indicators.