Landlord Insurance

Home/Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance 2017-11-15T16:16:15+00:00

If you value your buy-to-let property or property portfolio, you need to make sure you have the right landlord insurance to protect and cover your investment.

This investment requires protection with a specialist Property Owners Insurance policy which is tailored to meet the needs of Landlords and Property Investors. Our markets provide buildings insurance cover along with Landlords contents and contents cover for communal areas where required. Your liability as owner of the property and loss of rental income can automatically be included.

In partnership with Dickson & Co, one of Northern Irelands leading brokers, our team of insurance specialists can offer extremely competitive buy-to-let landlord insurance policies that cover a wide range of property risks

  • All Risks material loss or damage to buildings and/or contents.
  • The ability to include occupation by students and housing benefit tenants
  • Cover for costs of rehousing a tenant, following insured damage to the property
  • Loss of rent cover following insured damage to the property
  • Property Owners Liability cover up to £5,000,000 indemnity any one incident.
  • Employers Liability cover up to £10,000,000 indemnity any one incident for cleaners, gardeners, caretakers and persons doing minor maintenance and repairs.
  • Cover for unoccupied properties.

The Property Owner Insurance Broker that is here for you ….

Not only are we here to arrange insurance on your behalf, we start the process by assessing your demands and needs in order to present this risk information to the insurance market. We negotiate premiums and policy terms with insurers to ensure we are offering you the nest possible terms.

Key Points

  • When obtaining a property owners liability insurance quote, it is important to compare on a like for like basis. Many of the companies that promise cheap insurance will do so by stripping out covers and applying large excesses and low limits leaving limited cover.
  • When stating the sums insured for your buildings it should be for the estimated rebuild cost of the property rather than the market value. Providing a correct sum insured will mean you do not pay inflated premium.
  • Make sure you are not underinsured as in the event of a claim your insurer will reduce the claim amount proportionately to the % you are underinsured against the true rebuild cost.
  • If there are any changes in circumstances to your property (e.g. undertaking renovation, change of tenancy or becomes unoccupied) you should let your insurance provider know as claims may be invalidated if they are unaware. If in doubt, speak to one of our specialist advisers.

Saving you time, money and hassle. Making insurance easy ….

Call for a quote +44 28677 23366

Request A Callback