The complex range of risks associated with working in manufacturing means that sourcing an insurance solution designed for your business can prove challenging. Our Manufacturing Insurance specialists aim to meet that challenge for you.
New regulations, volatility in supply chain management and environmental liabilities are just some of the issues that can impact on your operations, but with the right Manufacturing Insurance in place, risk can be managed and your business can grow.
Manufacturers come in all shapes and sizes, from one person operations to some of the biggest organisations in the world. Whilst the risks can vary greatly in size, most of the same risks apply; it is just the scale that is different.
That said, some products are very specialised, such as the manufacture of aviation products and components and for these, specialist insurance covers are required.
If your products are exported overseas, you will also need to make sure that your liabilities are adequately covered, especially if your products are destined for North America.
All manufacturers will need to protect their assets but there is a lot more to think about and expertise is definitely required.
Our protection covers an array of manufacturing businesses, including:
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Manufacturing
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Printing and Publishing
- Joinery & Kitchen Manufacturing
- Steel Fabrication & Steel Erection
Our experienced team doesn’t simply deliver insurance solutions for today; we always have one eye on tomorrow too. We work with businesses of all sizes, from new ventures to large manufacturers with complex risk issues, and our aims are always the same – to protect the value of your business, and help reduce the total cost of risk.
Specialist Insurance Covers for the Manufacturing Industry:
- Protecting your Legal Liabilities including Employers and Public Liability Insurances
- Products Liability (including components from China and Far East)
- Import and Export Specialists (including cover for Export to USA)
- Single or Multiple site locations
- Non Standard Construction and High Risk Trades including use of Woodworking Machinery.
- Buildings, Trade Contents, Tools, Machinery, Computer Equipment, Stock, Fixtures & Fittings. Total protection for losses including Accidental Damage.
- Welding & Woodworking Machinery Cover
- Plant & Forklift Covers including Statutory Inspection obligations
- Stock or Goods in Transit, Money Cover
- Business Interruption (including Specialist Suppliers & Customers Extensions)
- Specialist Niche Covers (e.g. Aviation or Automobile Cover)
- Business Interruption Cover, including cover due to damage at your suppliers or customers premises.
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Cyber & Commercial Crime Insurance