Motor Trade Insurance

Home/Motor Trade Insurance
Motor Trade Insurance 2017-11-15T15:36:40+00:00

The motor trade covers a wide spectrum of businesses from one man band mobile mechanics to large main dealerships of prestige vehicle brands.

Wherever you fit into this spectrum, there is a motor trade insurance product for you. All you need is some guidance from Wilson Insurance Brokers as to which one is the most suitable.

Motor trade insurance provides cover for all types of motor trade businesses from part-time traders requiring road risk only, to full garage risks (traders combined). We can offer cover for a wide variety of activities including car valeting, breakdown and recovery, motor mechanics and car traders offering vehicle sale and/or servicing.

Wilson Insurance Brokers has vast experience for Motor Trade Insurances for;

  • Main Franchise Car Dealers
  • Vehicles Sales (Car, Van, HGV, Tractors etc)
  • Service & Repair
  • Vehicle Body Builders
  • Commercial Vehicle Repairers
  • Part Time Traders or Mechanics Working From Home
  • Mobile Mechanics
  • Body Shops
  • Vehicle Breakdown & Recovery Agents
  • Vehicle Collection & Delivery Agents

Specialist Insurance Covers for the Motor Trade Industry:

  • Comprehensive or Third Party part only cover for vehicle risks
  • Business use for your vehicles plus social domestic and pleasure
  • Ability to drive customer vehicles for business proposes including testing, collection and delivery etc.
  • Courtesy and demonstrator use for customers
  • Flexibility to add and remove vehicles and drivers
  • Cover for all of your business assets including buildings, contents, ramps, tools and stock
  • Cover for your legal liabilities including Public, Products and Employers liability insurance
  • Cover for cash including transportation to and from the bank
  • Personal accident and sickness cover for all employees
  • Defective workmanship and sales indemnity
  • Wrongful Conversion
  • Arrangement for the Statutory Inspection of your lifting and pressure plant

Why do you need Motor Trade Insurance?

  • You have a lot of high value vehicle assets that need protection
  • You have a workshop with contents to protect
  • You need someone to cover your legal liabilities and defend you in any court action
  • You need to protect your customer’s goods
  • Road risk insurance is one of the few compulsory insurances in the UK and Ireland
  • You need to be able to add and delete vehicles easily
  • Employers Liability in the UK is a compulsory insurance even if you only employ persons on a casual basis

Why use Wilson Insurance Brokers for Motor Trader Insurance?

Wilson Insurance Brokers has access to all major insurers providing motor trade insurance. We have a vast amount of experience in placing all types of motor traders and can guide you through what cover you need to make sure that you stay in business if you suffer a loss.

We are very happy to visit your premises in order to identify the appropriate covers to meet their insurance requirements.

Wilson Insurance Brokers will take time to explain clearly the benefits of your policy and any conditions or restrictions that may apply.

If our clients need to make a claim, a familiar face from Wilson Insurance Brokers will always be there to help

+44 28677 23366

Get in Touch

Talk to one of our experts today about how Wilson Insurance Brokers can help your business.
+44 28677 23366

Call for a quote +44 28677 23366

Request A Callback